Thursday, December 18, 2008

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY 2 FRONT TEETH

Santa came to Fielding Town Hall last Saturday and Carson was so excited to sit on his lap and tell him what he wanted. Santa said I bet all you want for Christmas is your 2 front teeth. Carson said no I want a BB gun and a new saddle and a sled and.... OH BOY!
Branson on the other hand didn't want to sit on Santa's lap this year. Instead he wanted to take pictures. I gave him my camera and he went around snapping pictures of everyone. He tried to take a couple of himself with other people. What a kid. The older people thought it was great!

5 comments:

About Us said...

I wish we would have know and we would have came up! I just think Scoob is the greatest:)

j.evans photography said...

I love it! Scoob he is such the picture taker! I like how coach Pete tips his hat at him in the one photo, and he has got a tight arm around DeAnn! What a Charcter Scoob is!

Chris and Cali said...

Branson is a pro! Maybe he needs his own camera for Christmas! Keep up the good work Brans....

Our Newman 6 said...

How fun I agree with Cali he does pretty darn good. Carson might get his front teeth for Christmas he is so handsome. We Love your family Becki

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Hey Becki! I had no idea you had a blog! How exciting! It'll be so fun to keep up with you and your boys this way. I hope you guys have an awesome Christmas. We miss you so much! Hopefully Walt will get a job with an airline soon so we can come visit. Love you!