Sunday, October 19, 2008

CARTER'S CRAZY CORN MAZE

We went with the King's to Carter's Crazy Corn Maze
for Family Home Evening.
It was not haunted! Thank goodness!


Branson and Carson were watching out for their DAD.
poor Carson was pretty scared. He was always hanging onto someone.


Rod thought he knew where he was going, he would stay ahead of us and then end up behind us scarying us half to death. I am glad he was there though, last time I took the boys to a corn maze by myself and we were in there a long time, I thought we may never get out!

5 comments:

About Us said...

Looks pretty fun:) Are you guys going to go again with us tomorrow? I cant't wait! My kids are going to be so scared:(

Our Newman 6 said...

I am glad that Rod was with you also. Them mazes get me so confused and then I get a little anxiety and want to cut through the corn just to get out.

I think it is a great family outing though and that it is close to home is the best of all

JeN said...

Mrs. Bywater.. How the helk are ya??? I just seen your link off of Ryan/Sandy's blog and had to come and say hello.. I miss you guys!!! Check out my blog at www.belewgabunch.blospot.com and lets stay in touch!! I am setting my blog to private so leave me a comment with your email and I will get you an invite.. It looks like all is well your way, the corn maze looked fun too!!!

Angie said...

You, the biggest scardy cat ever, went to the corn maze. . in the DARK?? I would love to go with you when it is haunted. . that would be a hoot!! Love ya Beck!

Heather W. said...

Becki, hey it's Heather McWilliams-Ward. Your little cowboys are sure cute. Its nice to see that you too jumped on the blog wagon. I often jump over to your sista Mandi's blog too. Very Cute! Check mine out if you like, but I too like Mrs. Jenni Belew am going to go private.