Saturday, October 11, 2008



Today was a great day! We went with our 4-H group to the Working Ranch Horse Gathering. Rod is the 4-H leader to about 15 kids in the WRH program. I am so proud of our boys that went to the gathering they all improved from last year! Almost all of them placed in the top 5 in one category or another. Rod said the most important thing is that they did their personal best! He is so awesome, I have to say that he impresses me alot with the way that he works with these kids, he is very dedicated to this and is sincerely interested in each kid and their growth. We have a little awards assebly at the end of the year and he sits down and tells me what he wants each kids certificate to say. He is such a great Dad and this is a wonderful way for he and my boys to make a connection.

3 comments:

About Us said...

Looks like you got it, good job! The boys look so grown up on those big ol' horses. I should have brought Kobe out, he loves to hang with Uncle Rod & the boys:)

j.evans photography said...

Way to go boys!! Looks like you had a great time. I heard Scoob did well on the written test, way to go buddy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Beck, love the blog & the picture at the top!! Your family is so cute & they're just growing so fast!!